Work for us
Young people see the staff as the greatest asset of No Limits. The professionalism and openness of our staff stands out in a crowded market place of charity work. No Limits is recognised by many funders and commissioners of services as an agency of quality.
Successful recruitment, often from people who have volunteered for us in the past and the retention of staff is vital to our relationship with the young people of Southampton and Hampshire.
We have a diverse staff team all with great life and work experience. No Limits provide training and other opportunities for staff development, to encourage each member of staff to reach their potential within the job they do. A passion to help young people is needed along with an understanding that we do not tell young people what to do, but help them to help themselves. No Limits has been awarded the employer of excellence certificate by ELAS.
No Limits offers:
- A Pay scale that reflects the National NJC pay scale and cost of living increases in line with National agreements made with local councils and not by individual charity trustee boards.
- Membership of the Company Pension Scheme after 6 months. You pay a minimum of 5% of your salary and No Limits contributes an additional 5% rising to 9% after five years.
- Pension members also get life insurance.
- Annual leave of 28 days plus bank holidays for delivery staff and 22 days plus bank holidays for admin staff.
- We also operate flexible working under a TOIL (time off in lieu scheme).
- Comprehensive induction and training.